This bundle is designed as the perfect monthly supply and includes everything you need to clean, moisturize, and protect your babe at every diaper change!:
- 1 x NOLEO®’s Diaper Cleanser & Moisturizer (8 Oz)
- 1 x NOLEO®’s Disposable Organic Cotton Pads (1bag/150 Count). Made of 100% purecertified organic cotton, those disposable pads are biodegradable and compostable.
NOLEO ® 3-in-1 Organic Diaper Cleanser and Moisturizer is a diaper rash cream that prevents diaper area rash and skin rash. It creates no allergic reaction, dermatitis, and itching to your baby's skin. It is also a cloth diaper safe cream without zinc oxide. Say goodbye to chemical-laden baby wipes, baby lotion, petroleum jelly, diaper balm, diaper ointment, or conventional messy rash creams.
Our 3.54"x3.54" disposable Organic Cotton Pads have been specifically designed to be used with NOLEO's 3-in-1 Diaper Cleanser & Moisturizer. Made of 100% pure organic cotton, those disposable pads are biodegradable and compostable. By choosing organic cotton for our cotton pads, we've conserved resources, promoted biodiversity, and reduced our overall carbon footprint. It’s perfect for both your skincare product and your baby’s diaper rash remedy.
- Dermatologically tested under pediatrician control
- Our formula provides overnight relief if your baby encounters redness ,heat rash or diaper rash
- Hypoallergenic, it is suitable for sensitive skin or dry skin
- Could be used on newborn skin
Made of only 5 worry-free ingredients coming straight from nature, NOLEO® 3-in-1 Organic Diaper Cleanser and Moisturizer is ideal to clean your newborn skin. It's not balm or diaper rash ointment.No rinse needed, the cream leaves a transparent sheen that keeps the dry skin moisturized and protects the skin from diaper rash, skin irritation, eczema, itchy rash, and heat rash on diaper area,e.g. butt cheek. Recommend using NOLEO 3-IN-1 with our certified organic cotton pad for the best results.
We do not add any fragrances to our diaper care products. The scent of our 3-in-1 organic diaper care is mostly the natural scent from the sunflower oil. Say no to mineral oil and paraben.Click here for more information on our ingredients.
Long lasting, each bottle contains ~150 pumps and should last approximately one month. Each bottle will replace and eliminate up to 150 non-biodegradable wet wipes.
- Cleans baby's delicate skin (safer and more natural alternative to conventional baby wet wipes)
- Holds moisture in and keeps skin hydrated
- Leave a transparent protective layer to protect skin from irritants
- Soothes and reduces redness
- Easy to apply
- Cloth diaper safe
Simply 5 Ingredients
Click here for more information on our ingredients.
- Limewater: cleans baby skin & balances pH
- Organic Sunflower Oil: helps improve skin barrier
- Organic Olive Oil: nourishes skin
- Beeswax: holds in moisture
- Glyceryl Stearate: naturally bonds water and oils
The NOLEO® Guarantee
NOLEO ® 3-in-1 Organic Diaper Rash Cream is not a traditional baby's diaper balm or a diaper rash ointment. This petroleum jelly-free diaper cream can clean, moisturize, and protect your baby's bum effectively, especially good for sensitive skin or newborn babies. Say good-bye to diaper rash ointment. You’ll see your baby’s butt cheek rash improve. Unlike traditional remedy for diaper rash, baby diaper rash cream, and diaper ointment, we've designed this diaper rash cream for babies with natural ingredients such as essential oil to ensure maximum protection for your precious little ones. We are so confident that you and your little one will love our 3-in-1 Organic Diaper Rash Cream that we'll give you your money back if you are not 100% satisfied.
We hope you will like our diapering products. The organic cream for diaper rash and cotton pads are perfect for your loved ones. No returns necessary, and no questions asked. Not applicable on bundles and value packs.
It's not a substitute of diaper rash treatment or remedy for diaper rash. You may visit our topics on how to prevent a rash at home or how to cure a rash. If your loved ones have serious diaper dermatitis, eczema, infection, or sever diaper rash, please consult the pediatrician.