NOLEO® 3-in-1 Organic Diaper Rash Cream
NOLEO® 3-in-1 is a Diaper Cleanser and Moisturizer, that Prevents Diaper Rash and Reduces Redness. Say goodbye to chemical-laden baby wipes, baby lotion, or conventional messy diaper rash creams.
- Dermatologically tested under pediatrician control
- Provides overnight relief if your baby encounters redness or diaper rash
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- Could be used on newborn skin
Made of only 5 worry-free ingredients coming straight from nature, NOLEO® 3-in-1 is ideal to clean your baby's delicate skin. No rinse needed, it leaves a transparent sheen that keeps the skin moisturized and protected.
Long lasting, each bottle contains 150 pumps and should last approximately one month. Each bottle will replace and eliminate up to 150 non-biodegradable wet wipes.
- Cleans baby's delicate skin (safer and more natural alternative to conventional baby wet wipes)
- Holds moisture in and keeps skin hydrated
- Leave a transparent protective layer to protect skin from irritants
- Soothes and reduces redness
- Easy to apply
- Cloth diaper safe
Simply 5 Ingredients:
Click here for more information on our ingredients.
- Limewater: cleans skin & balances pH
- Organic Sunflower Oil: helps improve skin barrier
- Organic Olive Oil: nourishes skin
- Beeswax: holds in moisture
- Glyceryl Stearate: naturally bonds water and oils
These value packs have been created to give you the opportunity to buy more of the NOLEO® you have grown to love for less by saving 20% on your favorite products.
Need to Pay in 4 Installments?
Interested in our value packs but a little tight with your finances. We totally get it and got you covered! Select to pay with Sezzle at checkout. It will allow you to pay for your purchase in 4 equal installments.
How Sezzle Works?
- Select Subscribe & Save
- Select your desired quantity and delivery frequency
- Modify your choices at anytime by logging into your account on our website. For more details check out our NOLEO Subscription FAQs.
NOTE: To be able to manage your Subscriptions make sure to register your account.